If you are 8 years old and older, this is a great way to experience first steps of the adventure of diving. A PADI instructor will take you in a pool and you will learn some skills which is a lot of fun.
Who should take this program?
Bubblemaker is as fun as it sounds – a chance for kids to blow bubbles by scuba diving. Children who are at least 8 years old can use scuba gear to breathe underwater and swim around in shallow water. Have a party or celebrate a birthday by throwing a memorable, exciting Bubblemaker event with friends and family at your local PADI Dive Center or Resort.
A child must be 8 years old or older. Kids must be comfortable in the water, but no prior experience is necessary. Parental approval is required.
What will your child learn?
Bubblemakers get a chance to:
- Experience scuba diving under the direct care and supervision of a PADI Pro.
- Take their first breaths underwater in water shallower than 2 metres/6 feet.
- Learn about and use scuba diving equipment made for children – not adults.
- Have lots of fun.
How can you start having fun now?
Contact your PADI Dive Center or Resort to schedule a Bubblemaker program or to organize a Bubblemaker party. The Bubblemaker Crew-Pak contains mementos of the experience and is full of fun surprises, such as a kid-sized beach towel, logbook, certificate, temporary tattoo, decal and the adorable and popular Bubblemaker water toy. Adults love them, too.
What scuba gear will you use?
In the Bubblemaker program, participants get a basic introduction to how to use scuba gear, how to clear a regulator and mask, and an overview of breathing do’s and don’ts. Your local dive shop will advise you about anything else you need.
Breathing underwater for the first time is really cool, so get going:
- Schedule a Bubblemaker program at a PADI Dive Center or Resort.
- Sign up for PADI Seal Team program at a PADI Dive Center or Resort.
- Download a Bubblemaker Statement.
- Download a PADI Seal Team Statement.
- At 10 years old, you can enroll in the PADI Open Water Diver course.
- Browse the PADI Course Catalog.